"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Sharks

We spent today at the Beijing Zoo and Aquarium. The Zoo isn't a place for even mild animal lovers because at any give cage you can see someone pouring a can of soda into a bear's mouth or offering an ostrich potato chips. We did have a good time paying about 60 cents to feed the elephants some real elephant food.
The aquarium was surprisingly pretty cool. They had an auditorium indoors with a dolphin show similar to Sea World, and these really big sharks. I don't know why but I love seeing sharks, I could watch them for hours.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So let me get this straight...the zoo is interactive, and you can choose what to feed the animals? What's not to like? Ahh...I can still remember the fun of feeding my younger brother, Phillip, lemons and peanut butter when we were unsupervised...