
This is our home! After one year of living in the Central Business District of Beijing, Dan and I have moved to the West side of town to be closer to his work. He can see his building from our apartment and just walk across the street to work.
I need to give credit for the inspiration of this blog to my sister-in-law Julie, and my brother-in-law Nathan. After telling family we were moving into a hotel these two both responded, "Oh like The Suite Life of Zach and Cody." For those who don't know, it is a Disney show about twins who live in a hotel. Dan and I now approach day to day situations by asking ourselves, "What would Zach and Cody do?"
As for our daily life, we wake up, workout in the Hotel workout room, slip downstairs for a continental breakfast of danishes, toast, cereal, fruit, muffins, juice, and yogurt, then Dan goes to work, and I continue to live the suite life. I should start working again next week at the International School as a Substitute Teacher. I bought myself a sewing machine today, so I plan to do some crafts. I haven't decided yet what those crafts will be, if anyone has suggestions I'm open.
For more pictures of our home check out this link:
http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/photos/index.html?propertyID=1704
No comments:
Post a Comment