"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Crab Island

Dan and I went to Crab Island today with the Youth from the branch. Its a water park of sorts. It took us longer to get there because we had to wait for these sheep to cross the road first.
We were hoping since we were at Crab Island we would be able to get some crabby patties, unfortunately our only options were grilled octopus, squid, or hot dogs on a stick.

6 comments:

[M] said...

I love the picture of the sheep through your car window. So funny. What do they do with sheep over there? Eat them?

Anonymous said...

I think that's a great idea. I could start looking for a suit now. When we were up in idaho in june we watched a huge herd of sheep going down the road in front of the cabin. They took forever, the kids loved it.

Levi said...

Dan is always chilling on some beach

blindblogger said...

True dat.

Unknown said...

Define swimsuit.

blindblogger said...

Anything you're willing to get wet in. My grandpa used to jump in with his Sunday Suit on.