"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Deal or No Deal?

Can anyone out there help me to know whether or not I'm getting a deal? I bought these 5 onsie type shirts and 3 jumper outfits for $20.00. Am I getting ripped off? If so I'll fight harder for a better price.

This is where I go to get my pedicure manicure. Anytime after 11:00 it is packed.

I decided on purple today, but I think it may be a little too dark for my tastes.
I met a friend at one of our favorite place's Alameda, for lunch. My life might look a little too easy, but it comes with costs.

6 comments:

brentandkashann said...

Exactly what I was thinking, I love how you "show off", it's so funny. But what are the costs?

Looks like you are doing a fine job shopping to me. I still haven't bought hardly anything and only have 6 weeks to go.

brentandkashann said...

By the way the showing off was referring to how envious I get of the manicures, lunches, traveling, nice apartment, etc.

Anonymous said...

I think you probably got a pretty good deal. I could get the same deal here at TJ Maxx or Ross. But, you need some stuff. I bought you a few things here too that are way cute. I will send them with mom.
Did you find a keyboard? That is exciting.

blindblogger said...

The costs are pollution every day so bad you can't see the sky, nasty smells wherever you go, inconviences like it take you 1 hour to get to a grocery store and 1 hour back, not good shopping, you have to fight hard for your prices and look you can get the same deal back home but better quality, people spitting EVERYWHERE, watch out for loogies when you walk, I could go on if you're interested, but my goal this year is to have a good attitude towards these pepole.

Jan said...

Wow Ashley. The costs are gross ones for sure. But I admire your courage to be there supporting your husband and also the courage to pick purple toe polish. I think you got a pretty good deal, although I have not bought baby clothes for a long time. Watch your step girl. Spitting? Sick.

[M] said...

That's a good deal. As long as they are decent quality. Enjoy your free time while it lasts:)