"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wrapping it up. . .

This guy decided to joing us for lunch our last day in Bali.
We returned to Hong Kong stayed the night, went to church and ate lunch at my favorite Mongolian BBQ Nomads. This is me on the way to the airport full and ready to go back to Beijing.

5 comments:

Candace said...

Lookin' good, Ash.

Jan said...

Yikes. What a lunch companion. Did he beg for scraps?

Natasha said...

Man, I haven't even left the state since August. Enjoyed the travelogue Ash.

S. Schuller said...

I can't believe how much you're showing now! You look great. That is quite the scary-looking lunch friend.

Kelsey & David Barber said...

Your trip looked like fun! You look so cute too. Just to let you know, my blog is back up and running. I didn't have a lot of pictures to add, but I have a new goal to take more pictures and stay on top of this blog! Hope everything is going well!
www.davidandkelseybarber.blogspot.com