Two things this picture was taken in the morning, my stomach is always smaller in the morning, and he had a lot of room to go up and down. He hadn't grown any last time so she did tell me to start eating more sweets. Lets see what she says next week.
Yeah he was a pretty nice guy, so I think I'll give him a second chance. By the was Mel-tell your mom I came home and found the card to the silk comforter shop and they moved to the building next door. They were on the 11th floor. Tell her I'll take on order for her if she wants one.
8 comments:
Whatever doctor told you that you were big was bogus. You are teeny. You look great, and so does your hair.
Two things this picture was taken in the morning, my stomach is always smaller in the morning, and he had a lot of room to go up and down. He hadn't grown any last time so she did tell me to start eating more sweets. Lets see what she says next week.
I'm loving the hair Ash. And by 32 weeks I was a flabby giant mess of pregnant and I'm jealous of your cute little bump.
next time, I'd like you to take a picture of Rocky. I want to see the face with a name like that...
Yeah I forgot to take my camera. I'll get him next time.
You look fabulous! I am so excited for you that you found someone to do your hair there. Go Rocky! It looks great!
Your hair is adorable!! It's funny how much of a difference it makes when you find a good hairdresser! Looks great!
Yeah he was a pretty nice guy, so I think I'll give him a second chance. By the was Mel-tell your mom I came home and found the card to the silk comforter shop and they moved to the building next door. They were on the 11th floor. Tell her I'll take on order for her if she wants one.
Post a Comment