Thats crazy Ashley. I don't think thats good for the baby! :) So did you know Salt Lake Area is number one for most unhealthy air in the country. Crazy huh.
I know Ash...totally crazy right. I didn't believe it either...SLC over LA? Yea right! But I guess LA and other big cities have a ton of laws about your cars and the amount of pollution your car lets out (I don't know all the technical terms) but Salt Lake like has none, or very little. Plus the past few times I have been to Salt Lake Valley you can totally see it once you get into the valley. Its crazy.
5 comments:
Thats crazy Ashley. I don't think thats good for the baby! :) So did you know Salt Lake Area is number one for most unhealthy air in the country. Crazy huh.
No way. I totally don't believe that. SLC always seems to have fresh air.
I could almost smell it from here. Do you ever worry about your own health Ash?
Yes, but there's nothing I can do so I don't worry every day.
I know Ash...totally crazy right. I didn't believe it either...SLC over LA? Yea right! But I guess LA and other big cities have a ton of laws about your cars and the amount of pollution your car lets out (I don't know all the technical terms) but Salt Lake like has none, or very little. Plus the past few times I have been to Salt Lake Valley you can totally see it once you get into the valley. Its crazy.
Post a Comment