There hasn't been much to write about lately. We've got our second bedroom all ready, with a hotel crib, one bed moved out, a shelf from Ikea, and some blankets and clothes. 3 more weeks to go. The good news is I was able to get my driver's license test scheduled early (today), and I passed with a 98%. I'm on my way to being an independent driver. 5 more days and I can pick up my license, then I will start off slow by driving around with Dan and build from there. Its always nice to do things you thought you could never do. When I first moved here up until about 2 months ago I thought I would never get my driver's license here. I guess I have to thank my driver for the motivation to do something I thought I would never do. We have some friends coming over tonight for dinner. We will have soup, salad, bread, cookies and banana splits. They will let their kids swim in the hotel pool while Dan and the other guys have a meeting. Our branch split and he is Elder's Quorum President. First priority, assign home teaching geographically. Most of the people in town have been commuting 1-1 1/2 hours to visit people, one way. Dan said it was too warm outside to serve soup so I'm blasting the AC to cool down our apartment before everyone gets here. With the cold temp inside and the fog like pollution outside, we should be able to easily imagine its a cold, rainy day.
3 comments:
Ashely, you are looking too cute!
You will have no problem losing your baby weight because that's all you have...baby weight.
After all I wrote in my above post, I was able to actually get on the blog for reals today. First time in 1 1/2 years. What is going on? We'll never know.
Post a Comment