I set a mini-goal for myself to get my chinese driver's license before the baby is born. This past week I've been studying away at questions like:
1. For an open abdominal wound, such as protrusion of the small intestine tube, we should:
a. put it back.
b. no treatment.
c. not put it back, but cover it with a bowl or jar, and bind the bowl or jar with a cloth belt.
answer? maybe I'll let you guess.
2. The proper method for parking motor vehicles is:
a. can park at any time in any place.
b. must park in parking lots or in good order at other places that permit parking.
c. can park on vehicle lanes or sidewalks.
3. The responsibilities in a traffic accident can be classified as:
a. total responsibility, main responsibility, equal responsibilities, lesser responsibility, and no responsibility.
b. total responsibility, main responsibility, and equal responsibility.
c. main responsibility, equal responsibility, lesser responsibility and no responsibility.
There are about 600 questions like this that I have to memorize the answers to, and then I will receive 100 of them at random for the test. In order to pass I need a 93%. I can feel my IQ, common sense and problem solving skills being damaged each passing hour I study for this test.
Other than that, Dan has a campout this weekend, and the Intertional School has its spring fair. There is also the auto show at the new Beijing Exhibition center next to the school, so we will expect a lot of traffic.
2 comments:
I love the little man's suit. That thing is awesome.
Shoot Dan...I can probably mail you my shoes, have you get the resoled, polished, and mailed back to me for cheaper than I could it done here. You suck.
Ha. Jeff do you want one for Brendan? I can probably arrange for that.
Post a Comment