"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)
Friday, April 4, 2008
What Am I Doing Today. . .
I'm sitting at the International School of Beijing, waiting for my class. Today I'm subbing 6th graders. Most of the city is on vacation. The Government added two days to the vacation list this year. Dan shouldn't be working, but he is and then will pick me up from school at 3:30 and we'll go to dinner. I will be hungry because I took what I thought would be more than enough money for the cab ride out here (my driver is off today) and lunch, but ended up short on the cab ride. Luckily I also grabbed an apple on my way out the door, so I'll be eating that for lunch. Last night we rode our bikes around and Dan was able to find a place to resole and polish his shoes in 1/2 hour for under $10. We bought strawberries at a fruit stand on the way home and ate them on pancakes for dinner last night. Good thing I have a basket on my bike or we would've had to carry the strawberries and Dan's shoes while we peddled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you're not supposed to be riding a bike when you are this far along:) be careful!
Hi Ashley! I found your blog through Christina's list. I love how pregnant you are! Wish we could all see it here in Michigan firsthand! It looks like you're doing great and you look fabulous! Anyways, just wanted to say hi - it's always fun to see some familiar faces in the blogging world!
Hi Megan. Wow I haven't heard from you in a long time. m-a, you sound like a Chinese person.
:)I also sound like any doctor...they all tell you not to ride a bike in that stage of pregnancy... I suppose you are ok as long as you don't do anything crazy. I tried riding my bike to work once in CA (right down Santa Monica Blvd) and I got in a bad crash and showed up at school to teach covered in mud. It was pretty funny.
You and Dan sure eat out a lot! What a suite life! I don't think even I rode a bike at all when I was that pregnant. But then it was also 10 degrees outside.
Post a Comment