"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Blog Title?

When Dan announced to his family that we were having a baby his cousin suggested we change the name of our blog from thesuitelife of Dan and Ash to the nosleeplife of Dan and Ash. My mom has been taking the brunt of the no sleep life so far. In the afternoons she insists to watch him while I take a nap, and then she stays up with him at night if he doesn't go to sleep right after feeding. She also holds him off between feedings so I can get more sleep. I think we're going to have to fly her over here frequently throughout the year. Dan has also been a great help changing diapers and taking over when he's around. He and Tate have bonded over this football hold position.

7 comments:

Shells said...

Congrats on your baby -- he is adorable. Your Mom is so awesome. Aren't Moms just the best. TAke advantage and get all the rest you can. The more you rest, the quicker you recover.

Jan said...

Love me some Shannon and Tate. So precious. How are you doing Mommy Ash?

Anonymous said...

ASh he is very cute. Nate used that same hold on our kids.

JenFielding said...

Ash, I love your blog title, you should leave it.

Great pics, your mom is the best.

Kelsey & David Barber said...

He is so cute. I wish I could hold him! I'm glad everything is going well!

Street Fam said...

Moms are the greatest! Congrats on your little Tate. He's adorable!

Alicia Leppert said...

Ashley,
Congratulations on your baby! He is beautiful, and I LOVE the name Tate. Enjoy the mom help while you got it!
Alicia