"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)

Monday, June 23, 2008

Nothin Screams like you're in the 80s. . .

Three days ago Dan told me, 'Nothin screams like you're in the 80s more than having an aol account." My response:

1. That would be late 90s
2. Nothin screams like I'm in the 80s more than my wardrobe

I'm afriad I'm going to have to get rid of all my clothes when I come home. For those of you who think this is eccentric, relax. I own about 5 pairs of pants, 10 shirts and 3 pairs of shoes. Six more pounds to drop and then I'm treating myself to a new outfit from ZARA. the only reasonably priced decent clothing store we have here in Beijing. Let's hope that six pounds comes off soon.

No comments: