Tate's room. . .

The view from our bedroom. That building with the blue sign in the right corner is Dan's. . .

Living room. . .

Kitchen/laundry room, can you see the stackable W/D? Amazing. . .

Pantry. The biggest one in China, I'm guessing. This is right across from the W/D and is intended to be a maid's quarters. There is also a bathroom right next to it.

Kitchen. . .

8 comments:
I love your new apartment and it's so fun to see new pictures of Tate! You are looking great! :)
If you wnat ideas, i have a huge portfolio of them. I can email you some of my favorite rooms. I'm really sad i missed you this time to the US. When do you come back? Congrats on the new place. You rbaby is adorable too. Tell dan Hi.
We don't know when we come back next. What I need is for to come over here and help me get stuff.
You lead a fascinating life. Congratulations!
Michael
Mike Bushbach, haven't heard from you in a long time.
How long are you planning on being in China, Ash? You are such a trooper about everything that is obnoxious about living in a foreign place. Tate is adorable. Perfect mix of you guys.
I have no idea how long we'll be here. Dan tells me 2-3 years, but that might be because he doesn't want me to get too settled and buy too much stuff.
Hey Ash your new apartment is awesome! And I really like the furniture! How exciting! I can't believe how much bigger Tate already looks. Can't imagine what he will look like next time we see him. Have fun!
Kelsey
Post a Comment