Yeah sorry Christine, we didn't have it all piled for you guys. Chels, I picked a layout that didn't have a frame for the header, and then I made everything white. The only program that I could make it in without downloading and expensive one was paint. This could be because I'm an idiot, but that's how I did it. Make the page in paint long and narrow. Then add your pictures and then save it as a jpeg. Then you can upload it. Then change all the background and corner colors to white and you've got it.
6 comments:
Love the new blog layout. How'd you do that?
Tate is ADORABLE.
Congrats Dan on dreams fulfilled. Wish, I could have one of your drinks.
Dan has a look of steely determination on his face. Can you get rootbeer in China? No fair.
Your new blog layout IS really cute. I LOVE that picture of you in the apron.
Yeah sorry Christine, we didn't have it all piled for you guys. Chels, I picked a layout that didn't have a frame for the header, and then I made everything white. The only program that I could make it in without downloading and expensive one was paint. This could be because I'm an idiot, but that's how I did it. Make the page in paint long and narrow. Then add your pictures and then save it as a jpeg. Then you can upload it. Then change all the background and corner colors to white and you've got it.
I am so ready to come to China to visit, just so I can sample Dan's drink selection. That is a nice dream come true.
Drinks is the thing i like most about Dan
Post a Comment