"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to beenjoyed, not simply endured."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)
Monday, October 13, 2008
The Happenings
We've been having a great time with Dan's aunt and Unlce Barbara and Milton Brinton. They recently returned from a 3 year mission in Brazil, so they feel China is very clean and organized.
i'd love to do some china shopping with someone that can actually speak the languange. are they always wanting to touch the baby? It seems Asians really love babies--at least those I've met.
It's so fun to see pictures from China. I love your updates. Sometimes I really want to go back and sometimes I'm very glad to be here:) Seems like you guys are doing well.
I am so glad you have been having fun. It seems so fascinating to walk around and see the bright things that you see everyday. We are so subtle here. Very cool.
THe Chinese go crazy over the babies. Grab, hold, pinch, kiss all complete strangers. I tend to let them, Dan tends to hold them off. It is called Dirt Market because when you come out your hands are covered in Dirt.
5 comments:
why is it called the dirt market? Looks like fun!
i'd love to do some china shopping with someone that can actually speak the languange. are they always wanting to touch the baby? It seems Asians really love babies--at least those I've met.
It's so fun to see pictures from China. I love your updates. Sometimes I really want to go back and sometimes I'm very glad to be here:) Seems like you guys are doing well.
I am so glad you have been having fun. It seems so fascinating to walk around and see the bright things that you see everyday. We are so subtle here. Very cool.
THe Chinese go crazy over the babies. Grab, hold, pinch, kiss all complete strangers. I tend to let them, Dan tends to hold them off. It is called Dirt Market because when you come out your hands are covered in Dirt.
Post a Comment