TV Stand with two Halloween decorations.

One pumpkin cross stitch I did in Michigan. . .

. . .and one candle jar full of pumpkin candy, imported.
Dining Room Table with six chairs and two halloween decorations. Special features include: top wax coating for scratch resistance and easy clean up, pull out section on left end to fit two more diners. You slide the top of the table forward, and it pops out so there is no line in the center of the table.

Leather pads without ties. . .

. . . stay put with three strips of drawer lining.

As we waited one month for the furniture to arrive I had my doubts and second guesses. But, I'm really pleased. I think we picked out the best option under the gun. Phew.
6 comments:
Love the new furniture!
your apartment looks great...you have beautiful wood floors. and i love your pumpkin cross stitch, i need to learn how to do that.
Wow, your house is really nice. I'm glad you like your furniture. Pretty much everything we've got was given to us on loan or for free, so looking at this makes me jealous.
Good call on the seat cushions. I also love the contrast of the dark wood floor and lighter wood fruniture. Good job.
MIchelle thanks. I was holding my breath on that one. We started off looking at darker colored furniture then I saw this piece with the darker brown knobs, which brings the floor in nicely. Then the dark leather pads bring it in for the table. Chels, don't be jealous, you live in America. If we lived there we'd still be rockin my mom's green chairs.
I love it! It looks great
Post a Comment