"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Business Lunch

Dan treated us to the Westin Buffet for lunch, to talk some business. It was a perfect opportunity for Tate and I to try out the new clothes we just received from WA. Pumpkin shape and color dim sum. The inside was filled with mashed squash. I'm calling this one, "Sealing the Deal." The deal? Be good during lunch and get. . . . . .A small taste of Dad's strawberry sorbet.
"Wait, that wasn't bad. I'll try another bite."
Happy New Year!






3 comments:

Kerolann said...

Tate has so much hair compared to Adeline. I think that Henry's was kind of like that. Looks like fun.

Jeanne said...

It looks like he's slipping through Dan's arms in the last picture. He's so cute. I love the picture of him eating the sorbet.

Chelsea said...

I think Tate has your facial expressions Ash. Seriously, he's got them down pat.