"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Run Down New Years. . .

2003--Not married, in Pasco WA. Can't remember exactly what we did, but I'm sure we stayed up past midnight.

2004--Flew back to Detroit from San Diego. Learned flying on New Years Eve was kind of nice, cheaper and less crowds.

2005--Flew back to Detroit from Pasco, WA.

2006--Hamburg, Germany. Fireworks.

2007--Flew back to PEK from San Diego.

2008--Started watching Citizen Kane and fell asleep at around 9:30 pm.

Dan is working today and Tate and I were invited to brunch. We're taking breakfast casserole. I think I'm going to driver myself over there.

New Years REs:

Read the N.T.

Exercise at least 3 times/week

Keeping it easy. Always keeping these goals easy.

3 comments:

Kerolann said...

I was trying to remember the last time I stayed up until midnight. Happy New year!

S. Schuller said...

Ash, you look so good!?! What's your secret? I love your hair. And, Tate, oohhh! I've got to see him in the next year at least. He's such a cutie. Great pictures.

brentandkashann said...

Our goals are pretty similar.
Hey, glad you are back.