"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)

Saturday, February 21, 2009

And Here We Go. . .

Back to reality oops there goes gravity. That song used to play on the bus in Hong Kong, and it comes to me from time to time.

We had a great trip. Many opportunities and blessings have come to us while living in China. Tate, opportunity to learn Chinese, chance to take piano lessons again, and 3 great affordable trips to exotic locations are a few. I have had a fever two times since we got back home. Dan and Tate have both had one fever, Tate had an eye infection, and we both went to the Dr. last week. This winter has been mild, but it snowed 3 times last week. We spent most of our time this week indoors. I'm finding Tate likes to get out at least every other day. He seems to be a social type personality and needs to see and interact with other people. Hopefully next week I will have more energy to take him with me. With our babysitter Eileen, it is much easier to leave him at home while I run errands. I think I'm getting over my fever so hopefully we can make it through our 3 hours + meetings of Church tomorrow without a migraine (like last week), and I can have some energy left over to do some outgoing things next week.

1 comment:

Kerolann said...

I am sorry you have all been sick--that is the worst. I hope you are all better soon and doing fun stuff again.