


Day 6 we took both kids and all adults on a dive boat all day, in the ocean, so three of the adults could do 2 dives. I don't have my SCUBA license so I watched the babies. The boat ride was an hour to the location. Then everyone departed the boat but me 2 babies, 2 drivers and 2 other women. It started off great. In about 1 minute from when these pictures are taken Melanie head dove, cried, caused Tate to cry, I held 2 crying babies for 45 minutes. The people on the boat tried to help, but it didn't work. We broke for lunch, I got to
snorkel and the main dive guy came out and gave me a banana, fish swarmed me and picked at it. It was pretty awesome. Then we had a great lunch on the boat and the second dive. Spencer got Melanie to sleep so I told him to go, this time we had better success. After the dive we rode back to shore and had dinner at 3 restaurants, progressive style.

First Fish at the wharf, then coconut milkshakes, red curry chicken, and so forth at another joint, lastly Mango sticky rice at the hotel. We ate dessert in our room.


No comments:
Post a Comment