"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)

Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Hajj

Before going to Thailand we made "The Hajj," as our Branch President calls it, to the temple in South Korea. We have been able to attend the Temple every Chinese New Year since living in China. Manila, Philippines 2007



Hong Kong, China 2008


Seoul, Korea 2009


I really enjoyed South Korea. It was an easy 1 1/2 hour flight, Tate was great, we stayed within walking distance to the Temple and we got to eat Mexican food! Since we had Tate we went in shifts. I went first and arrived 3 minutes after a session had started. That meant I had to wait 1 hour, which was great. I listened to Organ music and read the Ensign.




1 comment:

Laura said...

That's a cool set of photos to have...it shows how much you've been up to over the years.