"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Patong Beach

The next day we drove into Phuket Town and to Patong beach. It took us awhile to get there, Dan had to drive on the opposite side of the road. The dinner was good. We were able to go to two shopping malls! That's exciting because we don't really have those in China.
You've gotta love Thai food: pineapple rice, phad thai, spring rolls, spicy beef salad, fish with dipping sauce.

5 comments:

Ainges said...

I dont even know if you can receive these messages but I just have to say that you guys make me so jealous! I wish we still lived over there and got to explore more of the unknown and enjoy all the food etc.. Your little baby is no longer little, he is growing up to be such a cute little man. Glad to see that things are good for you guys!
Love the Ainges

Christine Sandgren said...

Tate is really starting to look like you, Ashley. He has beautiful eyes.

Laura said...

That second picture of Tate is so cute--he looks like he has a little mustache though, which makes it even cuter. What an awesome place. Were they annoyed that you had little kids?

blindblogger said...

Asians love kids. They were going crazy. Especially the transvestite.

Jeanne said...

Tate is so stinkin' cute. I love his eyes. That food looks amazing. I love Thai food but Matt doesn't so I rarely get it. Thai Chili Garden was a favorite of my family's back home.