"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to beenjoyed, not simply endured."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Resort Smart Attire
The resort asked that in the evening, when dining at restaurants we wear "resort smart attire." The only thing the guys were missing was a pair of white slacks or shorts. They had it almost down.
That first picture of Tate is awesome. I love it! My mom got us all aloha wear for Christmas and when Mark and Kath come I'm going to have them take pictures of us.
3 comments:
Jealous! Jealous! Jealous!
You can't post this stuff in the dead of a buffalo winter Ashley.
And Marcus is jealous of Tate's perfect set of bangs.
I am glad that those shirts for Dan and Tate fit into Resort Smart Attire-they look great!
That first picture of Tate is awesome. I love it! My mom got us all aloha wear for Christmas and when Mark and Kath come I'm going to have them take pictures of us.
Post a Comment