"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tic, Tic

Tic stands for That Is China. Like I said I've been cooking a lot lately. We've also been having a lot of people over for dinner. Last night I hit my limit, and I came down with a migraine headache. I've been having a few of those lately. Tonight I knew I couldn't cook, so we went back to our old stopping grounds The Westin Hotel for some pizza. The Westin Hotel is a five star hotel, but it's still China. We ordered two pizzas and a side of mashed potatoes for Tate. At then end, we asked the waitress to pack it up (they never let you do your own), and she came out with this box.
"Where are my mashed potatoes?" --that was me.
"Oh, they're in there."--Chinese waitress.
"Oh, okay."--me.

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Okay that's funny, but even funnier is that I thought you were announcing that you were PREGO, since that's what the box says. Did you catch that?

Jeanne said...

Okay, that really made me laugh. So funny! And I also thought for a minute you were announcing something.

Amanda said...

That is funny! Did you make up the acronym TIC?

blindblogger said...

I didn't come up with the acronym. These people are amazing.

Laura said...

oh brother. that's either the work of someone really lazy or really dumb.

The Johnsons said...

That, is an awesome post. This is why I love China.

Julie Eyre said...

oh that makes my night. i love the stories.