"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to beenjoyed, not simply endured."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)
Monday, April 6, 2009
The Scoop
There's a new Mexican restaurant here: The Saddle Cantina. The best so far in Beijing."Would you get this guy some sweats?" Dan joined us for lunch today. We had leftovers from The Saddle Cantina.
Wow I wish I could have been Dan in front of that big plate of nachos! We got chicos a couple of days ago, and everytime we do, I think of you. THanks for introducing me to that dish! MMMM!
4 comments:
Thanks for the update Ash.
Wow I wish I could have been Dan in front of that big plate of nachos! We got chicos a couple of days ago, and everytime we do, I think of you. THanks for introducing me to that dish! MMMM!
tate looks so annoyed with you in the carseat picture.
almost looks like Fins...
Post a Comment