Ash, he is so cute! I love his babbles. I bet your Mom is eating this post up. Looks like he is eating better too.....any teeth yet? Ty is breaking FOUR right now! AHHHH! With Abby she never even made a peep for a tooth, with Ty, it's up all night, slight fevers, runny nose everything just to get those things out. Just goes to show Girls ARE tougher than boys. It's nice though when they get some teeth and can eat more things.
6 comments:
Ash, he is so cute! I love his babbles. I bet your Mom is eating this post up. Looks like he is eating better too.....any teeth yet? Ty is breaking FOUR right now! AHHHH! With Abby she never even made a peep for a tooth, with Ty, it's up all night, slight fevers, runny nose everything just to get those things out. Just goes to show Girls ARE tougher than boys. It's nice though when they get some teeth and can eat more things.
Ash, that is awesome. He intonation sure sounds more Chinese. Can't wait to see you guys!
he looks a lot like bob in middle video. he is so cute and growing so fast...
He's adorable. Has he reached the ripe old age of 1 yet?
Oh man. We laughed and laughed when we watched these clips. What a cute kid and cute chinese baby babbling.
I'm with the others. I'm pretty sure he's picked up some Chinese.
Post a Comment