Dan came home Friday night wearing this nice shirt and hat he received from participating in the BMW golf tournament.
Saturday we went to H&M (my 3rd time in one week) and to lunch. Dan got a great parking spot. Tate is never interested in looking at the camera.
Since it was Dan's treat I went ahead and got two pairs of summer pants.
Sunday I awoke to this nice note.
Tate was kind and looked at the camera.
We attended Frank and Honey's wedding, a match made by Excel, they both work for Dan and met each other at work.
3 comments:
Wow, you and Dan are losing some serious weight over there. Every picture I see you two look thinner. Can I come over to China after I have the baby to lose some weight?
I can't believe you get to go to H&M that often. I get jealous just typing that.
Ash cute pics. I especially like the last one where you can see the classic china wedding decor. Where was that neon wedding sign when I got married? Although the butternut squash sculptures are pretty amazing!
i'd like you to learn how to do those carvings so at the next fielding reunion you can whip some out. and try to steal those wedding decorations just for fun. they're awesome.
Post a Comment