"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to beenjoyed, not simply endured."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Bike Riding
Dan got a Tate-seat for his bike so we spent a lot of September/October weekends riding around Beijing. It is very dangerous and after a couple of times I wasn't up to the risk. Tate fell asleep to the hum drum of the traffic almost every time. A new hot dog joint opened up serving real American dogs with all the toppings. It is not as good as J Dawgs, but good for here. We went there a couple of times always followed with an ice cream stop. Tate got his first buzz.
I'm so glad that you are posting again. Tate is looking so OLD! He definitely looks like a little boy and not a baby. He is so cute (not that that is a surprise, since he is yours and Dan's.)
2 comments:
Ash I'm LOVING all these pictures! It is so fun to see what life is like over there! You look sooooo good in all of these! Keep posting!
I'm so glad that you are posting again. Tate is looking so OLD! He definitely looks like a little boy and not a baby. He is so cute (not that that is a surprise, since he is yours and Dan's.)
Post a Comment