"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to beenjoyed, not simply endured."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)
Monday, April 5, 2010
YSA Hoola
We have a competition with guests: who can hoola the longest. The standing record is 1 min 55 seconds. Here are some of the Young Single Adults giving it a go.
Yay Ash....so glad you can post again! Tate is so big and such a stud! I like his hair short like that. Very cute pictures...keep posting! Ps....I love your rug!!!
Ash. Nice to see you're back. I almost gave up on ya ever getting thru. Are u guys headed to wash anytime this summer? We're going to be there mid-July. It'd be fun to catch up.
4 comments:
Yay Ash....so glad you can post again! Tate is so big and such a stud! I like his hair short like that. Very cute pictures...keep posting! Ps....I love your rug!!!
Ash. Nice to see you're back. I almost gave up on ya ever getting thru. Are u guys headed to wash anytime this summer? We're going to be there mid-July. It'd be fun to catch up.
AShley-cute pictures. Giorgia liked seeing TATE., THat dust storm is crazy!
I love your rug too!
Post a Comment