"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)

Monday, July 19, 2010

Dolphin Show


At the Beijing Zoo they have a dolphin show similar to Sea World. During the show they took a specially selected ten year old boy across the pool in a rubber raft, such as the kind you would buy at Target or Walmart. While floating across, the host and he had this exchange:

"This is all about environmentalism, how do you feel riding in this environmental friendly boat?"

"I'm terrified."

The show itself wasn't as spectacular as the one we caught 3 years ago, but I think that's because we went to the later show.

1 comment:

Rian Krommenhoek said...

Sid took the kids to the dolphin show. Coy's take was, "It was really not so amazing and the people were like kind of rude to the dolphins. And the people were like... predictable, but I clapped a lot."