"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)

Thursday, October 7, 2010

An Update on Our Fun

I thought I'd check in and give you all an update on the fun we're having around here.  Monday night we didn't make the ping pong date.  Dan suggested we take advantage of the light traffic (because it's a holiday here, but Dan is still working) and go out to eat.  We went to Solana Mall and had a great time.  They have lights and water fountains which Tate enjoyed.  We ate at a Mexican restaurant which wasn't good, but we were having fun so we didn't think too much about that.  Tuesday we went to preschool, immediately after Tate came down with a burning fever.  Wednesday at the Dr. we found out he had an ear infection.  Finally, late last night he was able to keep down his medicine and this morning he seems to be doing better.  Maybe we can make that ping pong date tonight. . .

1 comment:

Kelsey & David Barber said...

I think you guys are WAY FUN! I hear of all your cool trips that you are taking and I think how boring WE are. Plus you have Tate so that has to make life pretty fun.