Tate felt like he was big sitting next to the older boys on the couch at Church while we waited for Dan on Sunday.
We're happy to see at the age of 2 he has sense of humor. A month ago he got an ear infection and the Doc told me to make sure he's clearing his mucous. So, last week when Tate got a cold I started giving him saline and using the nose syringe to make sure his sinus passages were clear. He doesn't enjoy it, and today while I was reading him a book after doing it, he saw the syringe I use to inject saline, and he grabbed it and started poking it in my nostrils. The grin on his face said, "Now its my turn." Then when he finished he repeated to me my words, "See. . . it feels better."
Tate woke up early enough this morning to see Dan off to work, and Dan couldn't resist setting out a couple minutes later than usual to read Tate his favorite, "Cars and Trucks and Things that Go [or as he says 'Goes']" book. Dan's Dad is a Christmas Carol fan. I saw a copy of the Usborne edition The Christmas Carol, in Singapore and bought it for Tate. We've read it through one time. The other night when I was putting him to bed, and after I had read about 5 books he said, "No, I want to read about the ghosts." His Grandpa Haslam was pretty proud when we told him this.
3 comments:
I love the Christmas makeover to your blog. Reading your entry makes me excited to see you guys in a little while!
Tate looks like a little man! He is a handsome little guy- better keep him away from the girls =)
Like your blog makeover> I love the sense of humor post. very funny!
Post a Comment