Sometimes we compare China to living in the Wild West or being on a camp out. That means in some ways we put our lives in greater risk than the folks living back home in the U.S. Don't get me wrong, Beijing isn't as raw as the country towns of China or any city in Russia/India, but in some ways we're doing without.
Tate has been sick for almost one week and just these last two days it has turned into a fever and vomiting. With Dan gone, and no family close by, and questionable health care it worries me just a little bit. He showed improvements today, and I'm hoping by tomorrow he will be able to eat more and keep it. Our little guy doesn't have a lot he can lose. Thank goodness for my driver Jerry for really stepping it up for me today and running errands for me and the ladies for cleaning my house.
My prairie is the sky, my wagon Boeing 747s. I'll add more to that cowboy poem later.
1 comment:
I'm sure you've thought of all the possibilities, but be careful of RSV and pneumonia. Michael used to get really sick for weeks when he had his allergy problems and he was already so small that he would look so frail. It always brought me to tears to see him so sick. I hope Tate feels better soon. Does he have any cold symptoms? I know that can't be easy to deal with that while your husband is away and you're in a foreign country.
Post a Comment