"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)

Saturday, September 24, 2011

All Caught Up


I'm all caught up on blogging for awhile.  Right now I am busy accompany Tate to his Chinese class and English Preschool MWF--both teachers have asked me to stay each time and help.  So we are out the door at 7:30 and there until 11:30 on those days.  We usually get back home around 1:00 pm.  The rest of my time I'm trying to prioritize to get a few projects that I want to get done before I leave China.  One of those is to get a couple of dresses Kate Middleton has worn made by a tailor here.  I find her style refreshingly modest and love that her choices draw attention away from herself.  I like her mix of florals and just about anything with blazers.  Here's one dress I'm thinking to have made, and here's hoping it works out.

2 comments:

Kerolann said...

I like your newish blog header. I think you would look great it a dress like that!

Chelsea said...

You two ladies have the same body type....slender, so I'm sure you'll great no matter what they make you. Good luck, and I can't wait to see it!