There were a lot of good memories on this trip, but the most fun and funniest was our snorkel ride to Molokino Island. It is a 15 minute raft ride out to the Island from Maui. Mom and Dad watched the kids so Brad, me, Levi, Heather, Alyse and Bob could take the trip. On the way out, the boat driver had to stop and tell Brad and Bob to sit further apart from each other. They were practically hugging because they were so scared. The boat driver said, "I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like this." Brad promptly moved to the center of the boat after the driver asked him if he spoke English. The girls rode the waves at the front of the raft, and personally I had the time of my life and loved every second. The boys got seasick and Levi was not talking to anyone by the end of the trip and for the rest of the day. Definitely funny and unlike anything I would've expected. The snorkeling was okay.
Levi and bob cool as cougars before the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment