"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)
Thursday, September 8, 2011
William Bradford
Dan wasn't able to accompany me to Hawaii-so I snagged Brad for my date most of the time. This guy is solid gold, strait A's his first semester at BYU, shot in the 80s on all the golf courses they played in Hawaii (everyone else was in the 100s). It's funny to remember 7 years ago when he had to beg to go along on the golf trips, and now he's the one to beat. In his spare time on the trip he read, "How to Win Friends and Influence People." One day after we got back he received his mission call to Bulgaria. This is mission 2 of 2 or possibly 2 of 3. He served with my parents for 3 years in Hamburg from age 11-14. All we have to say from over here is go get em'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is nice to know that we made the China list. :) I can't believe you are headed to San Diego. What a different lifestyle!! I'm sure you are ready. I LOVE SAN DIEGO I think everyone loves San Diego.
Did you know I have an 18 year old sister?? Maybe when your brother gets back from his mission...:)
Maybe we will move to San Diego too, I wasn't really thrilled to go back to Beijing but I might follow you there!
Post a Comment