Dan, I really like the action shots. The second one on the right is my favorite. Must have been a slow day at the office, or maybe Ash was just looking for some new material, but either way, I like it.
Are glasses cheaper in China? Ash, I'm glad you caught the blogging bug. It's a great way to document events...much easier (and more interesting) than writing in a journal. Keep it up.
Dan, your new glasses just scream, "fear my western business savvy!" With you and your trusty glasses spearheading the American entrepreneurial effort in the Far East, U.S. manufactured clothing and personal electronics will be dominating the Chinese domestic market within a matter of months...
(Ashley - was that too over the top? More than what you wanted? BTW, I accept PayPal, Visa, or cash)
5 comments:
Dan, I really like the action shots. The second one on the right is my favorite. Must have been a slow day at the office, or maybe Ash was just looking for some new material, but either way, I like it.
Are glasses cheaper in China? Ash, I'm glad you caught the blogging bug. It's a great way to document events...much easier (and more interesting) than writing in a journal. Keep it up.
Dan, join the apprentice or become a male model. Get yourself a nice leather wristband and go back to rocking the hawk. I'll buy your magazine
I don't know if I'm cut out for the Apprentice, but I do miss the days of the faux hawk. If I become a Male Model would you do my website? (Dan)
Dan, your new glasses just scream, "fear my western business savvy!" With you and your trusty glasses spearheading the American entrepreneurial effort in the Far East, U.S. manufactured clothing and personal electronics will be dominating the Chinese domestic market within a matter of months...
(Ashley - was that too over the top? More than what you wanted? BTW, I accept PayPal, Visa, or cash)
Post a Comment