"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)

Monday, August 13, 2007

Hong Qiao

Some of you have wondered where I buy all my pearls. This is The Hong Qiao Pearl Market. Inside on the third floor there is stall after stall of 15-50 year old women calling after you to come buy their pearls.
Here's what it looks like on the inside.

This is Kiki on the left. I usually buy pearls from her and Tina. So far I've found these two to have the best quality for the best prices. For those waiting for the next shipment, it should be coming soon. Contact my brother Brad, who is selling the pearls, at bradleyb09@hotmail.com or call him at 509-312-9769.

4 comments:

Candace said...

How much is the stuff? Do you have a price sheet?

blindblogger said...

Contact Brad for the details. We're keeping the costs low.

justjill said...

Ash - I love your blog - So good to see a sample of life in China. Thanks for sharing.

blindblogger said...

Hey Jill what's up!