"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)
Ash, your kitchen is awesome! Those hot dog things look so good. Can you read these comments?
Yeah I can read up to a certain point. After a few days I can't read anymore.
As they say...if it moves and you don't want it to, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and you want it to, use WD-40. That pretty much covers everything.
Ha. I like it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ash, your kitchen is awesome! Those hot dog things look so good. Can you read these comments?
Yeah I can read up to a certain point. After a few days I can't read anymore.
As they say...if it moves and you don't want it to, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and you want it to, use WD-40. That pretty much covers everything.
Ha. I like it.
Post a Comment