We were very blessed this year to be able to spend both Holidays with Family. In San Diego we participated in all of the Haslam family traditions: attending the San Diego Symphony Christmas concert, eating chili glazed ribeye steaks, cajun fried turkey, and the traditional fondue Christmas Eve dinner, reading the Christmas Carol together start to finish, and watching/helping the kids perform the nativity story. And it all started with celebrating Dan's 28th birthday! His boss was generous to give him two work days off to get SCUBA certified and set him up for the course. Now he's all ready to dive in
Bali during Chinese New Year!
Mark cooking the ribeyes. . .

Nativity. . .
Riding bikes at Point Loma. . . We had a great time racing each other, and though I'm not much of a competitor our bike pulled ahead every time.

Dan's Christmas gift--a digital frame! Thanks to Heather for waking up at 3 am the day after Thanksgiving to snatch this at Best Buy.

Mark cooking the ribeyes. . .
Nativity. . .
Riding bikes at Point Loma. . . We had a great time racing each other, and though I'm not much of a competitor our bike pulled ahead every time.
Dan's Christmas gift--a digital frame! Thanks to Heather for waking up at 3 am the day after Thanksgiving to snatch this at Best Buy.
1 comment:
Cute hair Ash...I don't think I've ever seen it so short. Did Heather cut it?
Post a Comment