"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)

Monday, February 18, 2008

This and That in Bali

Three Indonesian ladies giving a massage at one time--Dan's dream come true.
I loved how they pruned these trees way up to the top so only the top layer was left. I also liked the big light bulbs hanging from them.
These are concoctions of flowers and food left EVERYWHERE in Bali, including the airport to appease evil spirits.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Loving all the pics. Thanks. What a great adventure. I bet it was so fun to go back to the mission tracks. What a neat vacation time you two had. A kite for 2 bucks instead of 5, you are frugal to the max.

The Jones Family said...

Man, we miss you guys!!! Why don't you make your next vacation to warm, sunny Minnesota! :) I'm sure we could find 3 willing women to give Dan his massage.