"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Plumbs Arrive

Our friends the Plumbs and their 7 month old daughter (1 month younger than Tate), arrived our 3rd day in Phuket. These are very good folk, and we had a great time enjoying our vacation with them.
Tate decided since he was older he was in charge:Head butt"Get back I told you."
"That's better." Like I said before, because of the generosity of Dan's Aunt and Uncle we were able to enjoy this beautiful resort:

One of the pools with a bubble area
The reflecting pool in the lobby where we watched the sunset every night
Our room had 2 bedrooms, kitchen, living area, and deck

3 comments:

Star Gazer said...

This trip looks like so much fun! I love how much personality Tate has. He's adorable!

Christy said...

It's so fun to see your pictures! I can't believe how much hair Tate has. He has changed so much. (But still, of course, as adorable as ever.)

Jeanne said...

The resort looks gorgeous. I love the pics of him and Melanie. Really funny. Maybe someday they'll get married and have those pics in their wedding video.