This morning I walked down this street and around the corner to the opening of. . .


The first 100 (including me) recieved $15 to spend in the store. Here is the line behind me:

I told Dan I'm now good to live here for another 5 years. This store is fully stocked with Mens, Ladies, Kids, Babies and Maternity. No more Tweedle Dee Tweedle Dum overalls for Chinese pregnant ladies (literally all that is available). Next week the 2nd store opens RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER from my apartment.
6 comments:
I am SOOOO jealous! THe closest one we have is in Seattle, but they don't have kids! I LOVE their kids clothes.
We just got our first H&M in Moscow a few weeks ago. Almost enough to make me reconsider our move. Until Andrew pointed out that there are H&M's in San Francisco too.
Ash, I love that you made the first 100. I even impressed that there was line...
Heather, the one at Southcenter has kids clothes.
I'm jealous that you have one with maternity clothes. Those are very rare.
What a great new reason to love living in China! And way to go being in the first 100. And I can't get over that video of Tate talking. It really sounds like he's speaking Chinese! That is so funny.
Ah yes. H&M is my favorite! How wonderful that you now have one so close to you!
Post a Comment