"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)
Love,
Ashley and Tate
We have missed your posts while you are on vacation. You look great! When do you go back to China?
Good to see you enjoying the farm Ash. Come visit us before you leave.
hey, how long are you home? i come the begining of july...would love to see you if you're still around.
Ashley, we miss you! Come Back.
I love this picture!
Looks like you took a blog "summer break" as well. I'll check back in a few weeks. Haven't started mine back up yet...soon though :)
Ash I miss your posts...tell China that you need to blog so you can keep your family updated and entertained! We miss you!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
We have missed your posts while you are on vacation. You look great! When do you go back to China?
Good to see you enjoying the farm Ash. Come visit us before you leave.
hey, how long are you home? i come the begining of july...would love to see you if you're still around.
Ashley, we miss you! Come Back.
I love this picture!
Looks like you took a blog "summer break" as well. I'll check back in a few weeks. Haven't started mine back up yet...soon though :)
Ash I miss your posts...tell China that you need to blog so you can keep your family updated and entertained! We miss you!
Post a Comment