"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)

Friday, December 18, 2009

We're Back



The Suite life is back! After a 6 mos. + long shutdown by the Great Firewall of China, we are now looking into ways to be able to post again. And, we hope to be able to do so when we return to Beijing next month. Here are our Christmas card outtakes pre-red-eye-removal. I will post pictures of the last six mos. + to get caught up.

3 comments:

Alyse and Bob said...

I loved loved loved your Christmas card. You guys all looked great. It made me want to make one... Maybe next year. Can't wait to see you next week!

Kerolann said...

Henry hung your Christmas card on our tree before I even had a chance to look at it and read the back-it is so cute. I can't wait to see all your catching up. Merry Christmas!

Bryan and Lis said...

Hooray! You're back! We've missed you. It was fun to get to talk during Christmas.