"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)

Friday, September 3, 2010

ABC Preschool

This week Tate and I started a neighborhood preschool and 5 kids came.  It all started when I was talking to a Filipina nanny out on the playground.  I invited her to come to an indoor play area with her kid and me and Tate.  She said her boss said no.  Well then we got talking about doing a preschool once a week to mix things up a bit.  I try and get out every day, she is confined to the outdoor premises with the kids she watches all day every day.  Today we learned about the letter A, sang some songs, ate a snack and the kids played.  It lasted one hour and I'm telling you it wiped me out.  I turned around and the nanny's were taking the kids into my master bathroom to have them go on the toilet.  It's just a cultural difference.  They were very nice and made sure all the toys were clean before they left.


I'm really excited about how my silk dress finally turned out.  I got the idea from a dress on J. Crew.  Now I need some shoes to go with it and a place to wear it.  Cruise anyone?

1 comment:

Alyse and Bob said...

Did you make the dress? It is beautiful and I would love to go on a cruise with you. Your little preschool group sounds like a ton of fun. I am sure all of the kids love you.