"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)

Monday, September 13, 2010

Preschool: Abandon Course



Apparently, the word got out about my preschool, because Friday 10 kids showed up with their nannies, two of them wearing split pants (see above picture, baby in the center back).  Unfortunately for the free loading participants, my apartment can't handle 10 babies + their nannies 2 wearing split pants, so I had to cancel the preschool.  If we start again, I won't be able to invite the nanny who brought all of the other nannies along, or at least be very specific that it is only an invitation for her and not the entire playground!  We had a great laugh Friday and got through the 1 hour.  One generous nanny gave me two umbrellas for my service, and I also received a bag of peaches.  Definitely a memory!    

5 comments:

Kerolann said...

Wow, that looks crazy. Just think how popular you and tate are! what fun.

[M] said...

Oh man! Glad you survived...

Chelsea said...

Ash, I have no words except, Holy Smokes.

Natasha said...

you're a good woman.

Kelsey & David Barber said...

Split pants? That is definitely not sanitary. Good for you for letting them in the door! =) Tate is going to be one smart cookie.