Speaking of giving. . .
Last night Dan came home late with a gift for me in a small grey box. He said, "Here, Dave special ordered this for you." I was very excited to see it was a pink Swiss Army Kinfe. Dave is Dan's co-worker here in Beijing. I'm not one to get overly excited about most gifts, but Dave has nailed it for me more than one time:
See's Chocolates Nuts and Chews-money
Japanese paper wallet-money
Waterproof cellphone or Ipod case-money
Pink Swiss Army Knife-money
I don't know how he does it. When people ask me what I want for a gift I can't come up with anything, but every time Dave gives me something it is somehow exactly what I want. The guy is good at giving gifts. Dave's gift made my day.

2 comments:
Ash that is cool. Very handy to have in your purse....just don't try to bring it on the airplane!
Ash that is cool. Very handy to have in your purse....just don't try to bring it on the airplane!
Post a Comment