It' Friday night and Dan is boogieing with his employees at Melody Karaoke for the company's annual Halloween party. That gives me a chance to post the doins'. I just finished making cupcakes for our Branch Halloween party tomorrow night. Tate will be a skeleton and Dan and I will go as Pandas.
(Above) This is Tate and I at the Raffles Hotel in Singapore. My friend Amy was there with her husband on business, so Tate and I took her around to some of our favorite stops. Tate has got the saying "cheese," part down of taking photo. He's still working on looking at and smiling for the camera.
| Old Blue Eyes |
We thoroughly enjoyed the hotel where we stayed. From the breakfast to the pool (rooftop), the staff to the location (right near the subway), we gave it a golden stamp of approval. Tate and I went swimming nearly every day.
Sunday we walked to a park in the city. This park is over 100 years old, and they have a free concert every Sunday. It was fun watching Dan chase Tate around and see Tate able to run free.
1 comment:
Ash, that's funny that Tate's going to be a skeleton. Michael is going to be Chicken Little because of his glasses and Preston is a lion. I love kids in costumes. I can't wait to see your Panda Bear costumes.
Post a Comment