The first time we went to Singapore I discovered Tate liked this spinach by buying some for myself and watching him eat the whole plate. By the end of his trip he was done with this stuff.
We found these coconut rice cakes last time. A lady sells them in the mall at a small push cart and she remembered me. Last time I bought them I kept coming back (3/2 Sing Dollars). This time she suggested I buy a box.
Our Hotel was brand new with a modern design. Above our bed, this lady graced the wall. Several times Tate asked, "What is the lady doing Mommy?"
I've wondered if Tate being born into a Hotel has any kind of foreshadowing. He's definitely stayed in his more than fair share of Hotels.
2 comments:
The sheer fact that he will eat that is amazing to me.
the lady looks like beyonce
Post a Comment